Notes for Contributors
Electronic submissions should be sent to:
Dr. Brian David Phillips
Submissions Editor, Journal of Interactive Drama
E-mail submissions are accepted at email@example.com.
The Journal of Interactive Drama (ISSN 1994-1250) is a peer-reviewed journal which publishes one volume per year, with two to three issues per volume. Both Microsoft Word (6.0 or above, Windows format) and txt files are acceptable. Once received, manuscripts will be sent to reviewers immediately.
- Manuscripts submitted to Journal of Interactive Drama should follow the style sheet of the current MLA Handbook as appropriate. Scenario submissions may use informal formatting conventions as long as they stay within the guidelines here.
- If your submission has notes, please use footnotes, not endnotes.
- The font used is Times New Roman (11pt) Ė creative pieces, such as scenarios, may use other font sizes but should stay within the same font type. If you use a special font that is non-system, you must include a copy of the font file with your submission. Please do not use columns in your piece.
- Use a separate sheet to include your name, title, affiliated institution, and contact information (email) as well as a brief authorís biography of 150-250 words to be included in the contributorís notes.
- Include a brief summary or abstract of the submission.
- If you use illustrations or photographs, you must include all pertinent information as well as statements of permissions and copyrights to demonstrate you have the rights to include the images and that they may be published within the Journal of Interactive Drama under the same online and print rights as the accompanying paper. In the event of rights disputes, the author is responsible and liable for any material included in that authorís submission.
Publishers wishing their books, products, or other materials reviewed may send hard or soft review copies to the editor's address above and a reviewer will be assigned.
The journal is published online at http://www.interactivedramas.info.
Questions regarding the journal can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
J I D
Journal of Interactive Drama